Logo
Εκτύπωση αυτής της σελίδας

(Βίντεο) Ιερά Μονή Νεάμτς, Ρουμανία - The Neamtu Monastery - Mănăstirea Neamt

Ιερά Μονή Νεάμτς

 

Η Ιερά Μονή Νεάμτς είναι το μεγαλύτερο πνευματικό και πολιτιστικό κέντρο της Ρουμανίας. Αν τα Μοναστήρια της Μολδαβίας θεωρούνται το Άγιον Όρος της Ρουμανίας, το Νεάμτς είναι η Μεγίστη Λαύρα του. Δε συγκρίνεται βέβαια το οικοδόμημα του με τις τεράστιες κτιριακές εγκαταστάσεις και τη γραφική θέα του αγιορείτικου καθιδρύματος του Άγιου Αθανασίου. Οι αρχές του μοναστηριού ανάγονται στό14ο αιώνα. Και συνδέεται το ιερό καθίδρυμα με το μεγάλο δάσκαλο της προσευχής, τον  Άγιο   Παΐσιο   Βελιτσκόφσκυ, (18ος αιώνας),  πού μόνασε στο Άγιον  Όρος.  Εδώ μεταφράστηκαν  τα έργα των Ελλήνων Πατέρων. Έχει υπερσύγχρονο τυπογραφείο.

Το μοναστήρι χρονολογείται από την εποχή του Αλεξάνδρου του Κάλου. Επιβλητικό δίπλα του το Θεολογικό Σεμινάριο. Στο μοναστήρι αυτό έγινε στις 24 Μαϊου 1986 το εξής θαύμα: Οι πέτρες ενός τάφου του διαδρόμου από το κωδωνοστάσιο προς το Καθολικό ανυψώθηκαν ξαφνικά κατά 25 εκατοστά του μέτρου. Παραξενεμένοι οι άνθρωποι άρχισαν να σκάβουν για να δουν τι συμβαίνει. Και τότε βρέθηκαν έκπληκτοι μπροστά σε ένα λείψανο που ευωδίαζε. Συγκλονισμένοι το μετέφεραν με λιτανεία στο ναό. Αλλά αντέδρασε η μυστική αστυνομία του τότε κομμουνιστικού καθεστώτος κι έτσι μεταφέρθηκε σύντομα στο θησαυροφυλάκιο του μοναστηριού, για να μη προσκυνείται από το λαό.  Σήμερα εκτίθεται για προσκύνηση στο Καθολικό. Πιστεύεται ότι είναι ο ηγούμενος της Ιεράς Μονής Νεάμτς Άγιος Παΐσιος Βελιτσκόφσκυ, ο διοργανωτής του Ρουμάνικου μοναχισμού. Αυτός έφερε στη Ρουμανία το μοναχικό τυπικό του Αγίου Όρους και τη νοερά προσεχή.

Το μοναστήρι του  Νεάμτς  πανηγυρίζει την εορτή της Αναλήψεως.

Θαυματουργικές εικόνες του είναι η εικόνα της «Παναγίας Λυδιάνκα» στο προσκυνητάρι. Ονομάζεται έτσι επειδή αποτελεί αντίγραφο εικόνας της Παναγίας που ήταν στη Λύδα, αλλά και γιατί στο πίσω μέρος της υπάρχει η εικόνα του Αγίου Γεωργίου, που καταγόταν από τη Λύδα.  Είναι δώρο του  βυζαντινού αυτοκράτορα Μανουήλ Παλαιολόγου στον ηγεμόνα της Ρουμανίας Αλέξανδρο τον Καλό(15ο αιώνα). Συνηθίζεται οι προσκυνητές του μοναστηρίου να περνούν κάτω από  την εν λόγω εικόνα, όπως περνούμε εμείς τη Μεγάλη Παρασκευή κάτω από τον Επιτάφιο.

***

THE WONDER-WORKING ICON OF THE MOTHER OF GOD

In front of the iconostasis of the Church of the Ascension, in a place of great honor, is the Wonder-Working icon of the Mother of God. It was received as a gift by the Moldavian ruler Alexander the Good from the Byzantine emperor John the Eight,PaIeologos,atthe beginning of the 15th century.

The Wonder-Working Icon is carried out in procession during times of drought. The Mother of God always pours out her mercy on those who honor her and request her help.

HE BACK SIDE OF THE ICON OF THE MOTHER OF GOD,

WITH THE ICON OF ST. GEORGE

The icon was painted in the 7th century (665), and in the 19th century it was covered with gold-plated silver and adsorned with precious stones (1844-1845).

Because the icon was painted in the city of Lyda, where the relics of St.George the Great Martyr are located, on the back side of the icon of the Mother of God is an icon of St. George.

***

THE MEAMTU MONASTERY

A Short History

The Neamtu Monastery is situated about 16km from Targu Neamt. The Neamtu Monastery is the oldest and most important monastic community in Moldavia. Archeological digs conducted at the monastery in 1961-1962, showed  that eremetic monastic life existed here as early as the 11th century. In the 14th century, the Moldavian ruler Petru I Musat (1375-1391)   turned   his attenion toward the members of this monastic community and built them, in   place   of  their  wooden church, a stone church having the Ascension as its patron feast. The bell tower was built at the beginning of the 15th century by the ruler Alexander the Good, while the present Church of the Ascension was built by the ruler St. Stephen the Great between 1495 and 1497, as documents and the dedication inscription above the entrance testify. The church built by Peter Musat had been destroyed by an earthquake in 1471.

This church is the largest and the most impressive of all those donated by Stephen the Great, and the most interesting and representative monument of 15th century moldavian architecture, in terms of design, interior structure, and the decoration of its facade.

The exterior decoration of the church is typical of the Moldavian style   of  that   period,   combining   Byzantine elements (glazed brick) with Gothic (window and door frames, buttresses), adapted to the indigenous style.

The interior iconography belongs to two distinct periods: in the altar, nave and burial chamber it is from the epoch of St. Stephen the Great, while thet of the narthex and porch belongs to the time of Petru Rares (16 century). The entire iconography was carefully restored (including the bell tower and  entry portal) in 1830.

At the present time, the iconography is undergoing another restoration with great care taken to be faithful to the iconography of the period of Stephen the Great.

The Neamtu Monastery is also an important artistic and cultural center. The Neamtu Monastery has been a monastic center, a school, and a cultural center, preoccupied its entire existence with stimulatinglearning, reading and writing.

A monastic seminary and a school of Church Music have   fuctioned in the building of the present-day theological seminary.

 

Today the institution is called The Theological High School, and is named for the venerable, Metropolitan Veniamin Costache.

Σχετικά Άρθρα

Πολυμέσα

©2005-2016 Zoiforos.gr || Σχεδίαση - Ανάπτυξη Lweb.GR